When it’s time to choose your orthodontic team, Dr Richard Albright Jr., Dr. Kristin Albright Thiry, and Dr Richard Albright III understand there are many orthodontists competing for your attention in the East Petersburg, PA area. The decision you make today will have a great impact on your entire experience throughout orthodontic treatment – and ultimately your smile when treatment is completed.
Albright & Thiry Orthodontics has led the way for over 30 years, constantly updating our treatment delivery without compromising the way we treat you… our patients and their families. Today, orthodontic treatment options are more comfortable, more aesthetic, and faster than ever before With Suresmile®, Invisalign®, Invisalign Teen®, and Damon® Braces. Our goal is to make your entire orthodontic experience from start to finish, the best it can be no matter which treatment option you choose, no matter what your age… whether a child, teen, or adult.
An Orthodontic Experience You Can Trust
Our orthodontists combine education with experience to create beautiful healthy smiles.
- Our team is happy to help you schedule a complimentary new patient exam to see the improvements we can make in you or your child’s smile.
- Your first visit with us will be easy and informative. We will take time to explain orthodontic treatment recommendations and guide you to your beautiful smile.
- We offer flexible no-interest financing options designed to fit your budget
- Flexible scheduling is available for busy lifestyles
- We strive to maintain an environment that is focused on quality, mutual respect, superior results and having a whole lot of fun
What Makes Us Unique
- Family owned practice and natives of Lancaster. “Changing Lives One Smile at a Time.”
- Board Certified Orthodontists
- Albright and Thiry Orthodonitcs was the first practice in Lancaster County to offer Invisalign
- Associate professors at the Temple University Dental School Orthodontic Residency Program
- Continuing education for the Team at Albright and Thiry Orthodontics to help our patients receive the highest level of care possible
- Committed to serving our local community through service and giving
Dr. Albright Jr, Dr. Thiry, and Dr. Albright III agree with the American Association of Orthodontists who recommend all children be evaluated by an orthodontist at age 7. No referral is needed to receive a free smile evaluation for all children.
Get Ready to Start Smiling!
When you are ready to experience the highest quality of orthodontic care in the East Petersburg area, contact Albright & Thiry Orthodontics in Manheim, PA