One Smile at a Time
Welcome to Albright & Thiry Orthodontics in the Lancaster, PA Area
When it’s time to choose your orthodontic team, Dr. Richard Albright Jr., Dr. Kristin Albright Thiry, Dr. Richard Albright III, and Dr. Amrita Bhan understand there are many orthodontists competing for your attention in the Lancaster, PA area. The decision you make today will have a great impact on your entire experience throughout orthodontic treatment – and ultimately your smile when treatment is completed.
Albright & Thiry Orthodontics has led the way for over 30 years, constantly updating our treatment delivery without compromising the way we treat you… our patients and their families. Today, orthodontic treatment options are more comfortable, more aesthetic, and faster than ever before with Invisalign®.
An Orthodontic Experience You Can Trust
- Our team is happy to help you schedule a complimentary new patient exam to see the improvements we can make in you or your child’s smile.
- Your first visit with us will be easy and informative. We will take time to explain orthodontic treatment recommendations and guide you to your beautiful smile.
- We offer flexible no-interest financing options designed to fit your budget
- Flexible scheduling is available for busy lifestyles
- We strive to maintain an environment that is focused on quality, mutual respect, superior results and having a whole lot of fun
What Makes Us Unique
- Family-owned practice and natives of Lancaster. “Changing Lives One Smile at a Time.”
- Albright and Thiry Orthodontics was the first practice in Lancaster County to offer Invisalign
- Associate professors at the Temple University Dental School Orthodontic Residency Program
- Continuing education for the Team at Albright and Thiry Orthodontics to help our patients receive the highest level of care possible
- Committed to serving our local community through service and giving
- We’re a member in good standing with Schulman Group, a nationally recognized association of prominent orthodontic practices committed to exceptional patient care, quality of orthodontic experience, and continuing education. Learn more here.
Dr. Albright Jr, Dr. Thiry, Dr. Albright III, and Dr. Bhan agree with the American Association of Orthodontists who recommend all children be evaluated by an orthodontist at age 7. No referral is needed to receive a free smile evaluation for all children.
Get Ready to Start Smiling!
When you are ready to experience the highest quality of orthodontic care in the Lancaster area, contact Albright & Thiry Orthodontics at any of their five convenient locations in Lancaster, Manheim, Elizabethtown, Willow Street, and Quarryville.
Meet The Doctors
Our doctors love the Lancaster community and can’t wait to help you get the smile that you’ve been waiting for!
Family Owned and Operated
Our doctors love providing the Lancaster community with leadership and participation within the dental and orthodontic fields.
Our Patients Us
Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Albright & Thiry Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life, and without any metal!