Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in the Lancaster Area
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr Richard Albright Jr., Dr. Kristin Albright Thiry, Dr Richard Albright III and Dr. Amrita Bhan are certified Invisalign treatment providers. He has treated many cases with this leading-edge appliance system.
A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Albright & Thiry Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life, and without any metal! Dr. Albright, Dr. Thiry, Dr. Albright, and Dr. Bhan are certified Invisalign orthodontists, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth in a quicker amount of time and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Drs. Albright and Dr. Thiry use advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then they customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are complete within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces. Invisalign helps improve your overall oral health by making it easier to brush and floss, while also maintaining the proper tooth structure.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking your appliance. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. You will also need to schedule fewer appointments throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
The most commonly asked question from our patients is “how long will this treatment take?” With traditional braces, treatment times can take between 18 and 30 months; but with an Invisalign treatment, it may only take between nine to 15 months. That’s almost half the time of traditional braces!
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Schedule an initial consultation today with the orthodontists at Albright and Thiry Orthodontics to learn how Invisalign can straighten your teeth.