Updated: October 5, 2020
Dear Patients, Family, and Friends of Albright & Thiry Orthodontics,
Albright and Thiry Orthodontics is excited to announce that we are now seeing patients for procedures and new patient exams. The ATO offices may look a little different, with enhanced safety precautions, but our excellent treatment and caring environment will never change. We continue to be committed to the health and safety of our patients, their families, and the Lancaster community.
IMPORTANT: If you have an upcoming appointment scheduled and you answer yes to any of the following questions, please call our office. We may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Have you, or anyone in your household, tested positive or been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you or someone in your household currently awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test?
- Have you had fever in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as a dry cough, runny nose, headaches, sore throat, fatigue, etc.?
- Have you lost your sense of taste and/or smell?
- Within the last 14 days, have you traveled by plane, train, or bus (not school bus)?
Preparing for your next appointment:
The ATO team will be greeting our patients and parents as they arrive at the office entrance to review our new safety protocols and complete a health screening. Please remember:
– Brush your teeth at home before your appointment
– Wear a proper mask
– We will take temperatures when you arrive
Thank you for your understanding as we follow all accepted guidelines to protect our patients, their families, and the Lancaster community.
Dr. Albright, Dr. Rick Albright, Dr. Thiry, and Dr. Bhan